The ASC Distance Learning Course Template is designed for instructors throughout the College of Arts and Sciences. It includes the ASC distance learning syllabus template, student resources, and duplicable weekly module, as well as a guide for instructors on using the template effectively.
- Log in to Carmen.
- Enter a Canvas-based course or the Canvas dashboard.
- From the global navigation (the black bar on the left side of the screen), click the Commons icon.
- Once you are logged into Commons, follow this link to find the ASC Distance Learning Course Template.
- If you have trouble with the link, enter the specific name "ASC Distance Learning Course Template" in the search box.
- Select Import/Download
- Select the course you wish to import to from the sidebar menu on the right. You can import to multiple courses at once.
- Click Import into course at the bottom of this list. For more guidance on searching and importing from Commons, see How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?
- You now have full control to edit and customize the course template to fit your needs.