Operations supports the college’s faculty, staff, and students by designing, building, and maintaining core data processing and storage facilities. Whether you need assistance with your personal computer or help with storage, processing facilities, and networking, contact ASCTech services.
- Deliver to college offices, classrooms and laboratories high-speed and reliable computer services, communications, and networked resources.
- Provision to college researchers clusters of computer processor power for large-scale computing projects.
- Maintain services that provide safe and secure access to network resources and services.
- Provide college end-users cost-effective data storage and secure data backups.
- Consult with faculty and staff regarding configuration and design of specialized systems and services.
For a complete list of services provided by ASCTech Operations, please go to our service request page.
Brian W. Keller, Director