Infrastructure Services supports the college’s faculty, staff, and students by designing, building, and maintaining core data processing and storage facilities.
Whether you need assistance with storage, processing facilities, or networking, please contact ASCTech services.
- Deliver to college offices, classrooms and laboratories high-speed and reliable communications and networked resources
- Provision to college researchers clusters of computer processor power for large-scale computing projects
- Maintain services that provide safe and secure access to network resources and services
- Provide college end-users cost-effective data storage and secure data backups
- Consult with faculty and staff regarding configuration and design of specialized systems and services.
For a complete list of services provided by ASCTech Infrastructure Services, please go to our service request page.