RESEARCH CONSULTING SERVICES support a broad range of research information technology needs. We handle day-to-day laboratory instrument and research computer support, manage computation and storage resources, provide data sharing and management consultation, and coordinate interactions with other groups in ASCTech, the university and beyond. While we offer specific services, recognizing the nature of research throughout Arts and Sciences, we also work on a consulting or even more exploratory basis.
- Strategic advice on research computing, storage, networking and software
- Research environment characterization
- Research data management
- Unity user and application support
- General research consultation and special projects
- How we build environments for research-specific software.